Now that the holiday season is among us, many are getting into the holiday spirit. Whether you are looking to remove clutter around the house, hiding presents from the children, or need space for your holiday decorations, a storage unit is perfect for you. In fact, you can find climate controlled or non-climate controlled units at your local Storage Rentals of America facility. Below are a few tips on Self Storage for Holiday Decorations:
Tips on Storing Your Holiday Decorations
- Use bubble wrap/tissue paper for fragile items
- Use leftover wrapping paper to protect your ornaments
- Use the wrapping paper tube to wrap and store lights to prevent tangling
- Color code or label boxes to make finding items easier
- Stack the fragile items on top
- Extend the life of your tree by storing in a heavy-duty plastic bag
- If its broken or not working… Toss it!
Know Your Storage Facility
- What are the office hours?
- What are the gate/access hours?
- Do they have climate controlled units available?
- Do they offer insurance programs to better protect my belongings?
- Do they have alarmed units or video surveillance?
For more information on how to store your festive decorations, presents, or removing clutter, speak with one of our property managers at Storage Rentals of America. We have storage units to help you stay organized during the holiday season.
Storage Rentals of America – Clearing Your Mind For The Future